Subject: Multi-footnote reference

Hi everybody,
do you know if is it possible to link a single footnote to more than a line?
To explain better what I mean I've attached an image of a table with the footnote and the related "numbers 1" in each line I need them. All written in red.
The only solution I have so far is to use the <footnote> in the first line and the <superscript> in the others... but if you know that there is a better solution, please teach me.

Thank you in advance,

Matteo R.