Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] .texi files conversion to docbook

On 1/6/15 4:35 AM, davep wrote:
> Does anyone know if tools to convert from texinfo files to docbook are
> up to date please? Do they do a good / reasonable job?

I have been using docbook2x for a while.  It works alright, but there
are many cases where it cannot map some DocBook content to Texinfo, and
then it complains or dies.  So it might nor might not work for you.

That package is not being updated anymore, but I don't think Texinfo is
being developed much anymore, so there might not be much need.

Personally, I would take it if it works, but I wouldn't rely on it.