Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Restrictive Docbook XML editor which enforces Docbook schema?

Hello,

IDEs like Eclipse and IntelliJ IDEA don’t quite prevent you from inserting the wrong element or attribute, but once you’ve fetched the XSD they help with tag completion and also immediately flag invalid markup (in red text for example). Both those IDEs let you run validation, making it straightforward to find markup errors.

Of course both IDEs have you edit text. Neither have WYSIWYG capabilities as far as I know.

Regards,
Mark