Subject: Re: HTML HELP INDEX

Hi,

I was trying to create a different style css file to get full border
around my note. This was not related to anything in htmlhelp. After that
I found indexes were not getting generated for htmlhelp.
I could create index files in javahelp and pdf. I was using the same
output folder for different help files. So, later while, in trying to
figure out what causes this not generation of indexes in htmlhelp, I
extracted all the contents from previously created chm file. I found it
had got everything - javahelp files, pdf files, everything there in the
output folder.
So I created different folders for different output files. Then I found,
in my output htmlhelp folder, index.hhk was always for 298 bytes. There
was not a single index.
Finally, I put param "generate.index 1" and changed in htmlhelp-
common.xsl, in line "<xsl:if test="($htmlhelp.use.hhk != 0) and
$htmlhelp.generate.index">", "and" to "or".
Now I could generate index. But this is not the right way to do it. I am
sure, I am missing something.

Thanks.