Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] l10n WebHelp bugs

On 01/02/15 12:34, Kasun Gajasinghe wrote:
> Hi Marja,
>
> I have committed all the patches you have provided back then. And, I do
> see those changes in the docbook snapshots [1]. Am I missing something?

No, for all three languages, they are now both in
http://snapshots.docbook.org/xsl/common/*.xml and in
https://svn.code.sf.net/p/docbook/code/trunk/gentext/locale/*.xml
instead of in only one of them.

> Unfortunately, there hasn't been a DocBook release after the patches
> were committed, so these changes are not available in a release yet.

Yeah, we noticed :-/

Btw, in case you don't know yet, there is a relatively new Open Source
translation community:

https://translatewiki.net/

We weren't aware when we should have been, so we ended up using an
alternative that moved to closed-source :-(

Cheers,
Marja