Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Generating a page list for epub

Hi Bob,

Thanks, I'll check that out. I figured I'd need to go directly into the PDF, but this sounds like it will be easier to work with (I much prefer parsing XML to parsing PDF:-).

If I come up with anything useful (which is an if, and a possibly long-term if:-), I'll post the results on the list.

Dick
-------
XML Press
XML for Technical Communicators