Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Using custom fonts

Hi Alan,

Am Freitag, 6. März 2015, 14:13:40 schrieb Alan Oehler:
> I created a fop config file to register Trebuchet as my basic body font and
> Consolas as my monotype font. Worked beautifully – except it seems like all
> the places where I'd used <emphasis>...</emphasis> are no longer
> italicized, and where I'd used <emphasis role="bold">...</emphasis> are
> no longer bolded (emboldened?).
>
> I added all four variants of both fonts (normal, italic, bold and bold
> italic). Is there some other detail I'm missing?

"Register" Trebuchet? Which version of FOP do you use?

As far as I know, registering a font is not needed anymore for >1.0. You only
have to insert your base directory of all your fonts and FOP does the rest.
See [1] of an example of FOP's configuration file.

If you use an older version than 1.0, I would strongly suggest to upgrade to
the latest version.

[1] https://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/1.1/configuration.html#general-elements

--
Gruß/Regards