Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Using custom fonts

Hi Alan,

Am Freitag, 6. März 2015, 23:28:56 schrieb Thomas Schraitle:

> > I created a fop config file to register Trebuchet as my basic body font
> > and Consolas as my monotype font.
> [...]
> >
> > I added all four variants of both fonts (normal, italic, bold and bold
> > italic). Is there some other detail I'm missing?
>
> "Register" Trebuchet? Which version of FOP do you use?
>
> As far as I know, registering a font is not needed anymore for >1.0.

I forgot to add my example. Here is an excerpt of the PDF renderer:

 <renderers>
  <renderer mime="application/pdf">
   <fonts>
    <!--
        register all the fonts found in a directory
        use recursive="true" to also include subdirectories
     -->
     <directory>/usr/share/fonts/truetype/</directory>

     <!-- automatically detect operating system installed fonts -->
     <auto-detect/>
   </fonts>
  </renderer>
 </renderers>