Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] processing-instruction does not work within <link> tag

Hi Flavia,
HTML does not support nested links, so that any hot text for a link must be processed in a special way to turn off any nested links. The content is processed in mode="no.anchor.mode". As it turns out, there is no template for processing instructions in that mode. But the easy fix is to add this to your customization layer:

<xsl:template match="processing-instruction()" mode="no.anchor.mode">
  <xsl:apply-templates select="."/>
</xsl:template>

This then uses the regular template for the processing instruction.