Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Aw: Getting a list of XInclude'd files

Thanks Frank!

Actually, I was looking for a 1.1 version (but I did not state that).
However, someday I will hopefully switch everything to 2.0 when Docbook fully does.

In a message dated 3/20/2015 2:19:07 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, f-steimke@berger-und-steimke.de writes:
Hi,
Saxon supports XSL Version 2 as well as base URI fix-up when processing xincude.

So this template will give you a list of <file> Elements for each included file when applied to the master document:
<xsl:template match="/">
  <xsl:for-each select="distinct-values(for $e in //* return base-uri($e))">
    <file><xsl:value-of select="."></xsl:value-of></file>
  </xsl:for-each>
</xsl:template>

Sincerely, Frank

Gesendet: Freitag, 20. März 2015 um 07:16 Uhr
Von: DeanNelson@aol.com
An: docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org
Betreff: [docbook-apps] Getting a list of XInclude'd files

All,

I'm sure this is a pretty common issue? I need to get a list of all of my XIncluded files in a document.

I need to package up all of the Docbook files required for a particular document so I can send them off to the translators. The document is in a directory with many more Docbook files that are not part of that particular document, so grep'ing would not work well for a list.

I have tried a few ways but I thought that I would ask on this list to see if any of you have a quick and easy way to process a list. I usually use XSLTPROC or Saxon as a processor (Windows and Linux).

Any ideas?

Regards,
Dean Nelson