Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] WebHelp display issues - contents expand/collapse icons, intra-topic links

Hi Janice,

I have similar issues not sure if  your first issue is the same, I have had problems with the toc as my generate.section.toc.level and chuck.section.depth were not in sync (I have set them both at 5 now).  Also, when creating a set, I include the same xml document (with an id) in different books at section level, as the use.id.as.filename is set at 1, this has led to  problems so I change use.id.as.filename  back to the default (0).

For the linking we have had exactly the same problem, it appears that JQuery is hampering here, we included a small piece of JS on the linkend test in inline.xsl as a work around, I can post separately if you want it.

Regards

Nick

From: Janice Manwiller [mailto:janice@sqrrl.com]
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2015 6:00 PM
To: docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org

I've run into a couple of minor issues with how the DocBook WebHelp is displayed. Has anyone else seen either of these, or have any fixes?

Expand/collapse icons in the contents become out of sync

If you display the WebHelp, expand and collapse nodes in the table of contents, go to another page, then return to the WebHelp, the expand/collapse icons can get out of sync with the expand/collapse status of the nodes. You can see the issue in the attached image.

Links within a topic do not jump to the target

I have a WebHelp topic that contains a link to a target ID (on a bridgehead) within that topic. When the topic displays, the link is visible, but the target is further down and so not immediately visible. When you click the link, it does not jump to the target. However, if you right click and open the link in a new tab, it opens to the correct location. I've tried using both xref and link, and get the same results.

Thanks,

Janice