Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Different settings for chunk.section.depth for different parts

Can't be controlled with a parameter, but it can with processing instructions. See:

http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/1.78.1/doc/pi/dbhtml_stop-chunking.html

On 4/14/2015 3:00 AM, Elias Gerber wrote:
Hello everyone.

Is it possible to define different values for the parameter
'chunk.section.depth' in one book?
In my case my book has two parts, in the first part I would prefer a
chunk.section.depth value of 1, while for the second part a value of 2 would
produce nicer output.

Thanks for any hints

Elias Gerber