Subject: Default for scale factor for images

Hi,

for my screenshots I typically add a scale factor of 40 to make the images size well.

<para>
<mediaobject>
<imageobject>
<imagedata fileref="./images/application_model_ui_elements.png" scale="40" />
</imageobject>
<textobject>
<phrase>Application Model UI Elements</phrase>
</textobject>
</mediaobject>
</para>

Is there a general parameter for this? My desired behavior would be that I can define a default for all imageobject which do not specify this parameter but override it for individual imageobject via this parameter.

Best regards, Lars