Subject: [FOP / autoidx.xsl / JAVA] %common.entities not resolved

Hello,

I've got the following problem with latest docbook stylesheets using Java with latest xerces-j:

System ID unknown in line 4 column 18 in autoidx.xsl, inline.xsl, index.xsl, glossary.xsl (message translated and shortened).

I've already added a URIResolver and an EntityResolver, but they seem not to be called because the entity usage is in some "inline DTD". The inline seems to be resolved after translation of the stylesheet, while resolving is done before.

Kind regards
Peter