Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Show off what you've done with Docbook

On Sun, 13 Sep 2015 21:25:45 -0600 (MDT)
Warren Block <wblock@wonkity.com> wrote:

> [...]
> Examples, even trivial ones, are hugely useful.  Just having two or
> three would be useful for reference when implementing a custom look.
> Being able to use an existing style and override some elements like
> annotation icons and colors and fonts would be useful to many.
>
> Granted, doing that could be difficult for a number of reasons.  But
> it is something that would make DocBook easier to use.

If you like examples, you may be interested in my cookbook:

   http://doccookbook.sf.net/html/en/index.html

Although it deals more with specific questions, it could be useful to
some degree. If you use it like Lego bricks and cherry pick what you
need, it could end up with something that is close what you've
anticipated.

Have fun! :)

--
Gruß/Regards,