Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Show off what you've done with Docbook

hi,

I formated with docbook some documents from the FSI and DLI. I made some
minor modifications of the stylesheet.

 http://www.yojik.eu/

My documents are bilingual documents with specific needs like diacritics
(these are languages lerning documents).

I tried the "normal" toolchain: docbook->fop--> pdf and html.

I went into some problems:

* the diacritics are not at the right place, depending of the font used.
* long list tend to overlapp the footers.
* hyphenation only works for one language (and my documents get at least
2 languages)

I tried DBLaTeX: the output is better, but it's only docbook 4.

Some of the above problems were solved using DBLaTeX, but the output
needs some adjustements: maybe new styles ....

best regards

Eric

ps: I use Debian/Jessie with oXygen editor and docbook toolchain