Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Show off what you've done with Docbook

I have a personal project using docbook as a central point for producing pdf and ebooks (epub and mobi (drm-less)). This is a free ruleset for wargaming with little figurines. See my website dedicated to this work in progress: http://bloodandblades.com/

Epub is relatively easy and works rather well, in a direct manner. Mobi, I got from epub with calibre, but the graphics are problematic (on my old Kindle 4 touchless). The pdf, I cannot produce directly, so one against I got it from epub, which is not the best way to get it in a perfect world.

The docbook handling is a free project of itself. It is there : https://github.com/psiloi/tiddlybook

The recipe for making file are all in the Makefile.

I would appreciate any help to improve my output methods. I also haven't been able to support entities in my docbook. I find the official documentation lacking example in this repect, more complete example. A simpl "hello world" docbook with one or two entities would greatly help me.

Hi Stefan,

I have a question about how your HTML docs work:
For example, at http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.6/en/tutorial.html there is a list of multiple books and a search bar on the left. Is this part external to docbook, or do you use some webhelp tweak to do it? (I've been trying to use webhelp with <set> to achieve similar results, but couldn't sort out all the bugs so far.)

Thanks!

Robert