Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Show off what you've done with Docbook

Hello Róbert,
I have a question about how your HTML docs work:
For example, at http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.6/en/tutorial.html there is a list of multiple books and a search bar on the left. Is this part external to docbook, or do you use some webhelp tweak to do it? (I've been trying to use webhelp with <set> to achieve similar results, but couldn't sort out all the bugs so far.)
The sidebar is part of the overall website layout which is maintained by our web team. For the online readable formats, we sync over the HTML output from DocBook to which we add a specially crafted PHP "header" that makes the HTML integrate smoothly we the site layout. The solutions works but is kind of hack-ish, so we hope to replace soon it with a simpler solution that requires us to sync over plain old XHTML.

Cheers,

Stefan

Thanks!

Robert