Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] DocBook Wiki

We were having problems with bots creating accounts programmatically in
an attempt to spam the wiki. These new accounts couldn't edit pages, but
the mere act of creating the accounts was bringing it to its knees. I
disabled account creation "temporarily". Camille Bégnis generously spent
some time working turning on the captcha mechanism but I never got
around to replacing the existing wiki with the one he modified. I'll try
to do that this evening.

https would be cool. Do we have a wildcard cert for *.docbook.org? Once
letsencrypt.org gets going, we could use that. If someone wants to
migrate to mediawiki, I'm happy to spin up a vm for you to work with.

Regards,
David