Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] dblatex (was Re: [docbook-apps] Show off what you've done with Docbook)

On Wed, 16 Sep 2015, ben.guillon wrote:

Hi,

It seems that xelatex is not found when dblatex tries to run it. To check what happens, append -V to the dblatex command to print out the actual command runned that fails. We can investigate further but I suggest to switch to the dblatex mailing list for this.

That was it! Added the FreeBSD ports print/tex-xetex and print/tex-dvipdfmx, and it renders with the new dblatex. Now it just needs some customizations. Thanks to both you and Mike Maxwell!