Subject: Moving the DocBook wiki

Hi folks,

Over the last day or so, I captured the state of wiki.docbook.org as
best I could and ported the pages over to:

  https://github.com/docbook/wiki

I think if I convert the "docbook" user at github into an "organization",
I'll be able to setup wiki.docbook.org to point to it.

In the meantime, feel free to explore and report any problems. If you
send me your github ID, I'll add you as a collaborator and then you
can edit the pages.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--