Subject: Profiling NOT condition

Dear all,
usually when I insert a condition in the tags of my document I have a condition for every case.
I mean: if I have to show the value "3" in case of the first condition and the value "5" in the second one, I write, for example:

in this way I can decide which value has to be shown.

But if I have a profiling attribute with a single value (for example, the value 3 has to be shown if there is the Cond1, the value 5 in all the other cases, in other words when Cond1 is false), how can I do?
Does the DocBook include something like a "NOT" condition for the profiling?

I hope my problem is clear...
--

Matteo Regazzo
Technical writer

Via dell'Artigianato, 21
I-31050 Vascon (TV)
Tel +39.0422.447411 - Fax +39.0422.447444
E-mail: matteo.regazzo@cmz.it

The information transmitted is only intended for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you receive this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.