Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] DocBook XSL 1.79.0 release is available

Hi Lars,

On 15.10.2015 19:14, Lars Vogel wrote:
> Hi Bob,
>
> thanks a bunch. I'm happy to hear about the move to Github.
>
> I missed that announcement. What is the current state of that move and
> the new repository location?

While I'm not Bob, I think I may answer that question :-) :
DocBook as organization is on github here: https://github.com/docbook
The stylesheets are here: https://github.com/docbook/xslt10-stylesheets

Note that things are still somewhat in flux; for example, the build
system on the migrated repo doesn't quite work yet. Hopefully that will
be fixed soon, so we can start contributing patches.

Regards,
        Stefan