Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] DocBook XSL 1.79.0 release is available

Hi Bob,

On Thu, 15 Oct 2015 15:33:33 -0700
Bob Stayton <bobs@sagehill.net> wrote:

> I finally finished putting together a new release of the DocBook XSL
> stylesheets.  I apologize for the long delay.  Future releases should
> come more frequently as we move over to Github.

Thanks a lot Bob for this effort! Great work!

One question about contributing:
Any bugs should be reported on GitHub now, right? Will the old bugs on
SourceForge be migrated to GitHub?

How to contribute? Is it ok to send pull-requests or would you prefer
other forms?

Ok, sorry, that was more than one question. ;))

Thanks!

--
Gruß/Regards,
    Thomas Schraitle