Subject: Re: [docbook] TOC with parents

I think reverse engineering might work well. The template that writes
the full TOC is here (I think):

https://github.com/docbook/xslt10-stylesheets/blob/master/xsl/webhelp/xsl/webhelp-common.xsl#L651

The "docbook" list is for discussing DocBook XML semantics and
structure. The "docbook-apps" list is for discussing publishing and
tools.

Peter