Subject: Chunking options for HTML output

Hi!

I am wondering. DITA has the attribute "chunk" that gives the user some control about how a topic/section is treated when it comes to output chunking. Setting that attribute to "to-content", the topic (including its children) is "… rendered as a single chunk of content". Is there something similar in DocBook? I know that I can control the chunking level – but that’s a different story. I need a more fine-grain control for the chunking mechanism. Could this be achieved in a customisation? Which "key" stylesheets in DocBook XSLT would be promising candidates to look at?

Thank you!
/frank