Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Re: Tools to make DocBook easier

If it is of use to anyone, here is my gradle build file for the documentation I create.

https://gist.github.com/ari/4156d967d54289f4abf6

This supports:

* custom css/js folders
* multiple projects within this top level gradle project (each create separate docs)
* tokens in the docbook to insert project name, version, published date and year
* a location for stylesheet overrides

If I get some time, I'll try and tidy it up to be more generic and perhaps a plugin. But hopefully it helps someone.

Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis