Subject: Small questions RE: the xslt2 stylesheets

I've forked and been making some changes to the xslt2 stylesheets for a personal project, and I'm trying to get some of those changes into a shape where they might be pull-requestable. A few of them are very small, but I have some questions about the intended functionality.

1. The `olink.doctitle` parameter is a numeric type by default in the stylesheet params definition, but the stylesheets compare it as a string in one place <https://github.com/docbook/xslt20-stylesheets/blob/master/xslt/base/common/olink.xsl#L1023>, and a numeric in another <https://github.com/docbook/xslt20-stylesheets/blob/c1b89c3aff3c3ce2e5b8dafbcd376eb148afa944/xslt/base/common/gentext.xsl#L868>. Which is supposed to be correct? Numeric makes more sense to me personally.

2. The Docbook schema says that only one `glossterm` may exist as a direct child of a `glossentry`. But the stylesheets have contingency for multiple `glossterm` <https://github.com/docbook/xslt20-stylesheets/blob/master/xslt/base/html/glossary.xsl#L108> (which is actually a very useful feature even though it's "wrong"). Unfortunately, other code <https://github.com/docbook/xslt20-stylesheets/blob/master/xslt/base/html/inlines.xsl#L692> will crash if multiple `glossterm` exist (node-set will get passed into normalize-space which will fail). Is it preferable to remove the contingency templates, or to "correct" the crashing code to handle the "bad" case?

Thank you,
Winslow Dalpe