Subject: Caption on informalfigure not recognised by PDF stylesheet?

Hi there!

I came across an issue with the PDF stylesheets, but I am not sure if it is a bug nor not. Assume I have the following XML:

<section xmlns="http://docbook.org/ns/docbook" version="5.0">
<title>Section title</title>
<para>Some para</para>
<informalfigure>
<mediaobject>[…]</mediaobject>
<caption>
<para>Caption comes here</para>
</caption>
</informalfigure>
</section>

The snippet validates as valid Docbook XML but the resulting PDF however shows the caption element in red (no matching template found). I am using 1.78.1. Can someone confirm that this is a bug?

Thank you!

/Frank Arensmeier

Paligo - The truly user-friendly CMS for technical documentation
www.paligo.se