Subject: Centered table cells

Dear community

I encountered a problem using XSL --> FO where I can’t get centered table cells (horizontally). In my opinion the cause is in a false fo-structure, where the ‘text-align’ attribute is set in the fo:table-cell element rather than in the fo:block child element.

The problem is maybe well known and solved long ago. Please, forgive me, but I feel overwhelmed by the huge amount of hits when searching the group. Can anyone please direct me to a solution, if there is any?

Thanks and best regards,
Benjamin