Subject: Set Index

Not sure if this is the correct list, but I’ve tried another one I thought I had subscribed to.

In process of converting our word documents into docbooks.  I’m very new at this and been printing information and going through documentation on the website.
Scenario:
I have 5 different documents that converting.  Each one will be their own book.  I know how to create the index for each book.

However, I will be combining them into a set so that it will be easier for our members to have one large set of books instead of 5 different books.
I can create the set index and it shows, but my question is:

How do I get each indexed item to reflect the book it is in.
The Set Index shows the following:
Set Index:
defaultComposition, 3

Fluid Network, 11
FluidPorts, 2

Unique variable attributes,3

There are 2 different books, but I don’t know which book the index item points to and that is what we are trying to get to.  For example, I would like for the indexed item defaultComposition to show User Guide and maybe the FluidPorts to show the Thermo Guide.

Is there a way?

Thanks much for your help.

Thank you,

Emily Forsyth
Fluids & Machinery Engineering Department
Propulsion & Energy Machinery
Southwest Research Institute
Tel:  210.522.2045
Email:  emily.forsyth@swri.org