Subject: Re: [docbook] When compiling PDF, relative paths no longer work (Ubuntu serverguide)

[Moving this over to the docbook-apps mailing list where stylesheet issues are discussed]

Hi Doug,
Not quite sure what's going wrong with your setup, but the path to those icons (referred to as admonition graphics) is described in this doc available online:

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/PrintIcons.html#PrintAdmonGraphics

Let us know if that doesn't help. In that case, further information about your tool setup and how you are applying it would be helpful.