Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] fop/xsltproc, External SVG Issue

Hi,

Actually, you shouldn't need to rearrange anything. Although the default title page code does not pass through mediaobject by default, you can get the result you want through a title page customization.

I suggest you take a look at the description of titlepage setup in Bob Stayton's book, DocBook XSL, which is available online.

Here is the section: http://sagehill.net/docbookxsl/HTMLTitlePage.html

Title page customization is flexible, but it will probably take some experimentation to get the exact result you want.

Dick Hamilton
-------
XML Press
XML for Technical Communicators