Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Translation

Hi,

A few years back, I have used OmegaT for translation, and really liked it. Also, its community is really helpful.
Swordfish is commercial but was cheap back then, and had good support (haven't tried it with docbook files).
(We use the <lang>/dir/file structure, because it is much easier to maintain, IMHO).

Regards,

Robert