Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Removing newlines between <para>s

Hi Ekaterina,

(I'll try again, maybe it's helpful this time... although I won't
attempt to go into strip-space details.)

If this is just about entries, how about just removing all para tags
from entries? I.e.:
<xsl:template match="entry/para"><xsl:apply-templates/></xsl:template>

This should give the effect you want, I think, without you having
to add more quirks to your stylesheets to handle the same-line paras.
But maybe there is more to it.

hth,

Stefan.

SUSE Linux GmbH. Geschäftsführer: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard,
Graham Norton. HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg).