Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Match on Language

Hi Peter!

I think it would be helpful to know what you are trying to accomplish. Could you be little bit more specific? Are we talking PDF or HTML output? Or some kind of identity transformation? What is the desired output?

Frank Arensmeier

Paligo - The truly user-friendly CMS for technical documentation
paligo.net