Subject: xsl versions question

Hi there

In Connection with installing sw on new laptop, I noticed that the current version of the Docbook stylesheets is 1.79.1.
I updated my customisation to refer to that one, and tested one of my jobs. The bibliography was broken.

I then found an old note that the xsl for that must the 'ns' variant. Apparently Bob adviced me of that the most recent time this happened.

Now, the most recent ns-version is 1.78.1 which is not included in the current download. The question is whether I'm missing something or do I have to transfer the old ns stylesheets from my old laptop - again?

Yours truly
Prof Niels aka @phidip
http://x15.dk

Yours truly