Subject: [OT][XSLHL] Support for Objective-C

Dear All,

I have slightly off topic question. Has anybody implemented code highlighter
for Objective-C?

I am trying to create it, but I need more complex logic for processing
directives. I am missing highlighter options documentation. There seems to
be a dedicated page on the wiki, but I have no sufficient permissions:
https://sourceforge.net/p/xslthl/wiki/Syntax%20Highlighter%20Options

Error 403
Create access required

Btw, how about migrating this project to GitHub?

Jan