Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Getting started with chunking

Neither suggestion works here. I also tested transforming sampleXInclude.xml from sample.xpr. Even on an online computer with a clean out-of-the-box oxygen installation xhtml/chunk-custom.xsl fails to load net.sf.xslthl.ConnectorSaxon6. For html/chunk.xsl on this PC it fails with access denied to ar01s02.html.

Mvh. Bergfrid Skaara Dias