Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] DocBook XSL 1.79.2 released

Stefan,
Sorry about the mislead. It is actually is the $VERSION that is "snapshot". I am also using the nons version,
I don't know where $VERSION is actually generated - maybe version.xsl? I think it is formatted from something else, buty I may be wrong.

Regards,
Dean Nelson

In a message dated 12/15/2016 4:17:38 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, stefan@seefeld.name writes:
On 15.12.2016 19:10, DeanNelson@aol.com wrote:
> Stefan,

> The dbxslversion PI on this version still says "snapshot" not "1.79.2".

> Is that part of the release process that got missed in the conversion
> to github?

No idea. Can you point me to the exact location where that PI appears ?
I'll try to track down where that is coming from.

Thanks,
        Stefan