Subject: editing localization files

We're using dblatex, which uses some files from the docbook distribution, including specifically the localization files. I noticed that the English localization file (en.xml) does not include localization terms for 'acknowledgments' or 'Acknowledgements' (although nb.xml happens to include it, in English no less).

I could add this as a customization, but it seems like I (or someone) should really add it to the stock DocBook files, since <acknowledgements> is one of the DocBook elements. And indeed, up at the top of en.xml, it says
---------
<!-- This file is generated automatically. -->
<!-- Do not edit this file by hand! -->
<!-- See http://docbook.sourceforge.net/ -->
<!-- To update this file: edit the corresponding document at -->
<!-- http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/docbook/gentext/locale/ -->
---------
But the latter link is broken (maybe we have an old version), and I can't figure out where the source for these things is now stored. (I tried Google...)

If someone can point me to where the source is, I'd be happy to edit it; or if there are permission issues, perhaps one of you can edit it to add this term.

   Mike Maxwell
   University of Maryland