Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] webhelp jquery update

On 2017-04-03 Katharina Udemadu wrote:

> has anyone updated the jquery files included in the webhelp template to
> a later version?

In my customization I even get rid of entire jQuery stuff in favor of pure
JS :-)

My original plans were to offer this back to the community, but with
implementing more and more features this has become quite complex.

I'll try to produce a sample output and make it public later next week. Then
we will see if there is enough interest so investing time into it
(especially documentation) pays off.

Regards,

Jan