Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] webhelp jquery update

On Sun, Apr 9, 2017 at 1:54 AM, Jan Tosovsky <j.tosovsky@email.cz> wrote:
On 2017-04-03 Katharina Udemadu wrote:

> has anyone updated the jquery files included in the webhelp template to
> a later version?

In my customization I even get rid of entire jQuery stuff in favor of pure
JS :-)

My original plans were to offer this back to the community, but with
implementing more and more features this has become quite complex.

I'll try to produce a sample output and make it public later next week. Then
we will see if there is enough interest so investing time into it
(especially documentation) pays off.

That would be awesome, Jan.

Regards,

Jan