Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Pure JS WebHelp

On 2017-07-05 Wood Nick wrote:

> I followed your demo on the above subject through docbook-apps and was
> really impressed with what you have done, there were some calls for you
> to put your customization on GitHub, I know at the time you were busy,
> have you been able to upload the stylesheets, if so, could you let me
> know where to find them.

I was busy with more urgent projects, but I believe in two weeks I could
publish something.

Btw, the original link is not available any more, that beta version is now
in production:
https://www.bilyujezd.cz/strucna-historie.html

This site is not a typical use case, but it is something I can show to the
public.

Regards,

Jan