Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] RDFa Attributes

Hi Peter,
Support for the RDFa Lite attributes new to DocBook 5.1 has not yet been added to the XSL stylesheets. I've filed an issue on the Github site for DocBook XSL to get this fixed for the next release. In the comment section, I provided the proposed changes, which could also be used by you in a customization layer to implement it now.

https://github.com/docbook/xslt10-stylesheets/issues/40