Subject: In webhelp - Trying to add accessible text elements to Prev, Up, and Next

Hi

I’m using docbook-xsl-ns-1.76.1 webhelp and I’m trying to add descriptive text elements to the Prev, Up, and Next header navigation to meet accessibility guidelines.

In the end, I’d like the html output to render something like:

<a class="navheaderTable" accesskey="p" title=”Previous topic” href="">

Has anyone figured out this?

Rob Flynn

Rob Flynn

Principal Technical Writer