Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] [Ann] Docbook Validate and check for Completeness - Oxygen XML Editor Plugin

Hi,

Thanks to all who privately gave me feedback so far.
One public remark:
Usually an Oxygen add-on has a minimum version requirement.
In my previous email I said it is Oxygen 17.1 but that's incorrect, it seems we used some newer API with it and it only works with Oxygen 19.0. We'll update the add-on to reject installation on Oxygen versions older than 19.0. If now you are having trouble starting older versions of Oxygen after the add-on installation, go to the folder "%APPDATA%\com.oxygenxml\extensions" and delete its entire contents while Oxygen is closed. This will completely remove the add-on.

Regards,
Radu

Radu Coravu
http://www.oxygenxml.com