Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Including local Image in pdf output

What error does Apache FOP report in its command line output?
Something about the file not being found?

Have you verified that the formatting objects XML file includes the
image element? Search for the file path string (test.png) in the FO
XML file?

When I process FO to generate PDF (I also use Apache FOP), the image
paths in my FO XML are typically relative paths like "media/test.png".
I also configured my build system to place copies of all the images in
a corresponding "media" directory in the same location as the FO file.

So my files look like this:

build-directory
 |_ my-fo-file.fo
 |_ media