Subject: [Ann] New Oxygen XML Editor version 20 release

Hi everybody,

I'm happy to announce we released a few days ago Oxygen XML Editor version 20.

Our Docbook specific validation add-on was improved with various improvements and bug fixes:

https://github.com/oxygenxml/oxygen-docbook-validate-check-completeness

We also updated our Batch Converter add-on to better handle conversions from HTML or Markdown to Docbook:

https://github.com/oxygenxml/oxygen-resources-converter

And if you are working with Git repositories you may want to try our Git support Oxygen add-on:

https://github.com/oxygenxml/oxygen-git-plugin

A list with all improvements we made in Oxygen 20 can be found here:

https://www.oxygenxml.com/xml_editor/whatisnew20.0.html

Regards,
Radu

Radu Coravu