Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Japanese index

On 25/04/2018 10:50, Jirka Kosek wrote:
It's probably not what you want to hear, but Antenna House does have a
commercial product for doing DocBook indexes:

https://www.antennahouse.com/antenna1/i18n-index-library/

Isn't this newer version of library that is needed for "kimber" indexing
method? I though that Elliot intended to convince AH to make this
library open-source, but it seems that my memory is wrong.

Sorry, but I've never used it, so all that I know is what's on the website.

Regards,

Tony Graham.
--
Senior Architect